Brewtown Politico

Carrying a little stick and speaking loudly in Milwaukee

3.31.2005

I've just received word that this blog has been included in MKE Online's blog of the week poll.

The poll started today, and continues through Wednesday, April 6th. So get on over there and vote for Brewtown Politico (it's #8 in the list), and tell your friends too. If elected, I promise to uphold the honor and integrity of Blog of the Week, and continue pretty much what I've been doing on this site these past two years.

4 Comments:

At 4/06/2005 11:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I saw an ad for Wrestlemania 21 that listed Brewtown Politico vs. Aloha Fred for the Milwaukee Heavyweight Blog Title.

I may have heard it wrong though.
-Andrew of Ed Fest Fame

 
At 4/06/2005 12:25:00 PM, Blogger Scott said...

I think we're supposed to be on the next Piper's Pit come to think of it.

 
At 4/06/2005 01:17:00 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

no, he's been dodging me.
what you gonna do?
*ripping my shirt to shreds*

 
At 4/06/2005 05:56:00 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Where the heck are my metal chair and bag of salt when I need them?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home