Brewtown Politico

Carrying a little stick and speaking loudly in Milwaukee

10.05.2005

Subpoena Dobson

"Some of what I know I am not at liberty to talk about," - James Dobson, of Focus on the Family, reassuring social conservatives that Supreme Court nominee Harriet Miers is one of them.

Considering that Miers has no judicial record, and the White House won't release any documents from her tenure as White House counsel, the Senate Judiciary Committee should call Dobson to testify about this supposed sensitive information he possesses.

Sen. Ken Salazar (D-CO) agrees:

"It's troublesome to me the comment would be made," Salazar said at a Tuesday press conference in Denver. "It seems to me, all of the (information) the White House knows about Harriet Miers should be made available to the Senate and the American people. If they're making information available to Dr. Dobson -- whom I respect and disagree with from time to time -- I believe that information should be shared equally with a U.S. Senator."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home