Brewtown Politico

Carrying a little stick and speaking loudly in Milwaukee

11.14.2006

I'm so doing this

A group of political junkies has put together an online Fantasy Congress game.

Start a team at the Fantasy Congress site and start drafting your House and Senate members. As with other fantasy sports, you can start your own league. Points are acquired as your members introduce legislation and have it advanced through the process.

To some it may seem pretty dorky, but I'm sure there are a few readers and fellow bloggers who won't be able to resist. If you're interested in joining a league, shoot me an email.

2 Comments:

At 11/14/2006 07:56:00 PM, Blogger AutismNewsBeat said...

Heraldblog moved to Blogger. My old host changed platforms, and was no longer Mac friendly. Neither is Blogger, but at least I don't have to write my own HTML.

 
At 11/15/2006 12:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm in so long as this doesn't become the political equilvalent of world of warcraft

 

Post a Comment

<< Home