Brewtown Politico

Carrying a little stick and speaking loudly in Milwaukee

4.06.2006

Relevant quotes from the wartime president

Courtesy of Think Progress:

“There’s just too many leaks, and if there is a leak out of my administration, I want to know who it is.” [Bush, 9/30/03]

“I want to know the truth. … I have no idea whether we’ll find out who the leaker is, partially because, in all due respect to your profession, you do a very good job of protecting the leakers.” [Fox News, 10/8/03]

“I’d like to know if somebody in my White House did leak sensitive information.” [Bush, 10/28/03]

It's like having a child for a leader. He plays dumb, and refuses to admit wrongdoing.

2 Comments:

At 4/07/2006 06:23:00 PM, Blogger cambridgeJason said...

I believe him. He's our President and we should just trust him.

Love,
36 percent and falling

 
At 4/07/2006 09:24:00 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Kevin Drum sums it up in this sentence of his post today:

"Apparently Republicans are of one mind about this: A powerful, unaccountable executive is fine as long as it's their powerful, unaccountable executive."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home