Brewtown Politico

Carrying a little stick and speaking loudly in Milwaukee

8.03.2004

Kerry, Bush supporters scuffle at event.

Darn. If I had known there was going to be rumbling, I would've taken off work to attend that rally.

It is interesting though just how much some on both sides of the fence despise the other. I've got a Kerry bumper sticker on my car, and have been taunted on more than one occasion by some jerk who didn't see things my way.

The stakes are high in this race, but I still believe civilized debate is possible even with the level of passion that's evident among both Bush and Kerry supporters.

Don't hate the other side, people. Just feel sorry for Bush supporters since their brains obviously never fully developed. Kidding! Kidding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home